Acceptable level of dust inside the airducts exhaust and supply.
Climatic conditions in Greece combined with the energy -saving construction standards, create the need for air conditioning and ventilation systems upgrade. The HVAC air conditioning systems and ventilation ducts are the source of fresh air and indoor ventilation, but can also be the most dangerous part of a building.
Thus, air duct maintenance and cleaning, which should aim at the efficient operation of the system and the hygiene of inhaled air, is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, health problems such as shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, rhinitis, sinusitis, irritated nose and eyes, tiredness, dry hand and face skin, hoarseness or throat dryness, irritation, headache, cough, nausea due to accumulation of dust, microorganisms, bacteria, fungi, pollen and tobacco on them, can be caused.
- Removal of pollution sources, fungi and odors.
- Substantial limitation of dust, ash, dirt, bacteria, mold and smoke.
- Improving the efficiency of the air conditioning system.
- Cleaner indoor air and healthier working environment.
- Decrease of the air conditioning systems’ energy consumption by 18%.
- Increase of the employees’ productivity.
- Reduced working hours loss.
- The extension of “life” of electronic systems.
- Reducing the consequences of the sick building syndrome.